[PCA] NEWS: Native plants thrive in SDSU's expanding McCrory Gardens

Cynthia Maguire cynthia.maguire at verizon.net
Thu May 5 09:37:43 CDT 2011

I must say that I agree with James. This doesn't fit the definition of
"native" that we use in Texas.

Cynthia Maguire

2011 President, NPSOT

The mission of the Native Plant Society of Texas is to promote the
conservation, research and utilization

of the native plants and plant habitats of Texas, through education,
outreach and example.

www.npsot.org