[PCA] Planting median strips

Mary Ann Lawler malawler0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:44:38 CDT 2011

Here's another resource:
http://environment.fhwa.dot.gov/ecosystems/vegmgmt_rdsduse.asp

It's based on the FHWA book:  Roadside use of native plants.  Scroll down to
find plant lists by state.  They are perhaps too comprehensive.

Then there's Ernst Conservation seeds as a source for meadows and grasses:
http://www.ernstseed.com/products/planting-guide/

or Prairie Nursery http://www.prairienursery.com/store/

Mary Ann