[PCA] FREE: Various Copies of Native Plants & Natural Areas Journals

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Feb 24 07:53:54 CST 2011

Hi everyone,

We're moving offices and will have less space in our new location.  This
means we're doing a bit of paper downsizing.  We have the following list
of copies of two journals that we'd like to offer to mail to interested
people.  First replied, first served until they are gone!  Let me know
specifically which ones and how many copies if it says we have more than
one, along with your postal service mailing address.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/

--------------------------

Natural Areas Journal (view the abstracts from most of them at
http://www.naturalarea.org/journaltoc.aspx)

1998 Vol 18 No 1
2001 Vol 21 No 4
2003 Vol 23 Nos 1-4
2005 Vol 25 Nos 1-4
2006 Vol 26 Nos 1-4
2007 Vol 27 Nos 1, 2, 4
2008 Vol 28 Nos 1, 2, 4
2009 Vol 29 Nos 1, 3, 4 (3 copies of No 4)
2010 Vol 30 No 1 (2 copies), 2, 3 (3 copies), 4 (4 copies)

Native Plants Journal

2002 Vol 3 No 2
2005 Vol 6 Nos 1, 2, 3
2006 Vol 7 Nos 1 (2 copies), 2 (2 copies), 3
2007 Vol 8 Nos 1, 2, 3
2009 Vol 10 Nos 1, 2 (2 copies), 3
2010 Vol 11 Nos 1 (5 copies), 2 (2 copies), 3 (2 copies)