[PCA] FELLOWSHIP: Urban Horticulture Fellowship (fwd)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Mar 16 17:46:57 CDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Dear Colleague,

I am excited to announce the first offering of the Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy
Greenway Conservancy Urban Horticulture Fellowship.  A newly formed
position that will provide a hands-on experience for a developing
professional in the urban public horticulture field at one of the newest
urban parks in the nation.

The Horticulture staff at the Greenway Conservancy will mentor an
individual interested in the dynamic environment of public parks and
horticultural care and display.  I hope you will assist me to put out the
word for this opportunity.  We plan to award this position annually to an
aspiring professional.

The position details can be found at this web link.
http://www.rosekennedygreenway.org/about-the-conservancy/jobs-urban-fellowship.htm

Further information about the Greenway Parks and Conservancy can be found
on the home website www.rosekennedygreenway.org.

Thanks, Tom Smarr

Thomas Smarr Jr.
Superintendent of Horticulture
617-292-0020 ext 733

We've moved!
Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway Conservancy
185 Kneeland Street, 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02111
t: 617-292-0020
f: 617-292-2705