[PCA] REQUEST: Looking for a few photos

Olivia_Kwong at blm.gov Olivia_Kwong at blm.gov
Mon Jun 21 12:18:22 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for photos of a couple of plants.  These are for a native
alternatives section in the new edition of Plant Invaders of the
Mid-Atlantic that will be coming out this year.  I'm shrinking and cropping
to 2.187"x1.25" at 300 dpi and photo credit will be given below the photo &
in the photographic credits section.

Here are the species that I'm looking for:

Maleberry (Lyonia ligustrina) - a photo that shows the berries and leaves
Common blackberry (Rubus allegheniensis) - a photo that shows the berries
and leaves
Creeping phlox (Phlox stolonifera) - a photo that shows the flowers
Sourwood (Oxydendrum arboreum) - a photo showing the leaves and possibly
the flowers
Virginia creeper (Parthenocissus quinquefolia) - a photo showing a closeup
of the berries and leaves
Pipevine (Aristolochia macrophylla) - a photo showing the leaves and
flowers

Olivia Kwong
CPC/PCA
(202) 912-7232