[PCA] Changes at Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden - Correction

Andrea Kramer andrea.kramer at bgci.org
Fri Jul 16 14:58:38 CDT 2010

I'd like to apologize for the confusion I may have created by forwarding on an email, before I had completely read through it, regarding changes at Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden (RSABG). These are certainly difficult economic times for many of the organizations and agencies which care deeply about, and are doing important work regarding, the conservation of our planet's flora. I understand that the difficult choices that institutions make in weathering these uncertain times are the institution's to make. BGCI stands ready to support our botanical partners, and is working to continue to do what it can to build capacity in support of botanical conservation.

To learn more about the changes at RSABG, made to ensure the sustainability of the garden into the future, please see www.rsabg.org/component/content/article/54-welcome/392-executive-directors-letter-about-rsabg-and-the-economy<http://www.rsabg.org/component/content/article/54-welcome/392-executive-directors-letter-about-rsabg-and-the-economy> and www.rsabg.org/component/content/article/125-press/435-june-2010-reductions-in-force<http://www.rsabg.org/component/content/article/125-press/435-june-2010-reductions-in-force>.
Andrea

Andrea T. Kramer, Ph.D.
Executive Director, U.S. Office
Botanic Gardens Conservation International
at Chicago Botanic Garden
1000 Lake Cook Road
Glencoe, IL 60022     USA

Tel: 1-847-835-6971
Fax: 1-847-835-5484
E-mail: andrea.kramer at bgci.org
Internet: www.bgci.org/usa<http://www.bgci.org/usa>

Plants for the Planet

Have you pledged your support for plant conservation yet?  Visit www.plantsfortheplanet.com<http://www.plantsfortheplanet.com/> now to sign your name!

This e-mail is for the addressee only. If received in error, please delete and notify us immediately. Any unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on it, is prohibited.

BGCI is a registered charity and company, limited by guarantee, in England and Wales, and in the U.S. as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

Registered UK address: Descanso House, 199 Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 3BW, UK, Charity number: 1098834, Company Number: 04673175

www.bgci.org

Have you pledged your support for plant conservation? Visit www.plantsfortheplanet.com now to sign your name.