[PCA] Changes at Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden - action needed

Andrea Kramer andrea.kramer at bgci.org
Tue Jul 13 18:32:56 CDT 2010

Recent layoffs at Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden have led to a significant loss in botanical capacity - see forwarded message below for more information about what these layoffs mean and to learn how you can help.  You can also visit http://www.bgci.org/usa/PCA/ to see the information packet and template letter referenced in the original message below.

Andrea

Andrea T. Kramer, Ph.D.
Executive Director, U.S. Office
Botanic Gardens Conservation International
at Chicago Botanic Garden
1000 Lake Cook Road
Glencoe, IL 60022     USA

Tel: 1-847-835-6971