[PCA] Documenting threats of exotic species on threatened and endangered plants

Amy Young amy at appliedeco.org
Thu Nov 6 11:07:39 CST 2008

The Institute for Applied Ecology is collaborating with the USDI Bureau of
Land Management to evaluate the extent to which exotic species are impacting
rare, threatened and endangered plants.  We have developed a brief online
survey to document 1) the nature of impacts of exotic species on listed
plant species, 2) the methods that are currently being used to control
exotic species in habitat occupied by listed species, and 3)additional
information and/or tools that are needed for land managers to address this
potential threat to listed species.  This information will be synthesized
into an online database available for the general public.

Please follow the link below to participate in our study, and feel free to
forward this information to any interested colleagues. Our deadline for
survey responses is November 21.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=GterPE_2bpl9h0J66SQB5UUQ_3d_3d

Thank you for your time.  If you have any questions about this project or
the Institute for Applied Ecology, please visit our website,
www.appliedeco.org or email andrea(at)appliedeco.org