[PCA] NEWS: China unveils plant conservation strategy

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Wed Feb 27 12:45:51 CST 2008

----- Forwarded message -----

Hi Olivia,

Here's a bit more information on the China plant conservation strategy for
the listserv:

The development of China's National Strategy for Plant Conservation was
born out of a meeting organized by Botanic Gardens Conservation
International (BGCI) in late 2006, and BGCI maintains an office at South
China Botanical Garden to help implement the Strategy (see
http://www.bgci.org/china_en/news/0378/ for details on the office).

You can find links to press releases, brochures, and the English version
of the Strategy at http://www.bgci.org/worldwide/1917/

Thanks!
Andrea

Andrea T. Kramer
Executive Director, U.S. Office
Botanic Gardens Conservation International
at Chicago Botanic Garden
1000 Lake Cook Road
Glencoe, IL 60022     USA
Tel: 1-847-835-6971