[PCA] NEWS: China unveils plant conservation strategy

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Feb 26 14:31:12 CST 2008

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-02/26/content_7674559.htm

China unveils plant conservation strategy
www.chinaview.cn 2008-02-26 23:49

GUANGZHOU, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- China on Tuesday unveiled its national
Strategy for Plant Conservation amid efforts to halt the loss of the
country's exceptional flora and fauna diversity in the face of its rapid
economic growth.

The strategy, in both Chinese and English, was made by the State
Forestry Administration (SFA), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and State
Environmental Protection Administration (SEPA).

See the link above for the full article text.  (If I find a link to the
actual strategy in English, I'll post it.)