[PCA] NatureServe VP for Conservation Science position

Bruce Stein Bruce_Stein at natureserve.org
Fri Aug 15 16:13:22 CDT 2008

The job posting below has caused some PCA listserve readers to contact
me wondering where I will be going following my departure from
NatureServe, so I thought I would share that news more broadly.

In September I will be moving over to the National Wildlife Federation,
based in Washington, DC, where I will be focusing on wildlife adaptation
to climate change. In this new capacity you can be assured that I will
be taking a broad view of "wildlife" to include native plants, and will
continue working to advance native plant conservation issues.

Bruce

Bruce A. Stein, Ph.D.
Vice President and Chief Scientist
NatureServe