[PCA] NEWS: Hiller trying to save environment with 'Native Return'

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Aug 15 16:06:46 CDT 2008

by JIM HARRIS
http://chestnuthilllocal.com/issues/2008.08.14/locallife1.html

'The antithesis of the lawn-care industry'
Hiller trying to save environment with 'Native Return'
by JIM HARRIS

Upon entering Christina Binder's showcase gardens, I get the feeling
that I'm not in a major metropolitan area anymore. Even though we're
in Lafayette Hill, just outside of Chestnut Hill, the sights, sounds
and smells are way beyond the average city dweller's experience. "This
horsetail plant dates back to the time of the dinosaurs," she
explains, "and those butterflies migrated here from Costa Rica."

See the link above for the full article text.