[PCA] FIRE 07 Climate change Re: NEWS: Climate change likely to increase fires

Harper-Lore, Bonnie Bonnie.Harper-Lore at fhwa.dot.gov
Mon Oct 15 10:59:00 CDT 2007

Thank you.  Sweeping generalizations WILL rush us to knee-jerk solutions
which will have other consequences.
Climate change will require interdisciplinary and thoughtful solutions,
knowing that the vegetation changes caused by climate change will not
fit our previous understanding of plant dynamics.
Only change is certain at this point.  We are pioneering, once again, on
earth.

Bonnie

  _____