[PCA] JOB: Appalachian Partnership Coordinator (White Sulphur Springs, WV)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Mon Oct 1 10:30:45 CDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Klopfer, Scott" <sklopfer at VT.EDU>

Fellow Chapter Members:

Here is an opportunity to jump on the Federal Gravy Train!  They are
refilling our Appalachian Partnership Coordinator (previously filled by
Maureen Gallagher), which is to be housed just across the state line in
White Sulphur Springs, WV.  My Region is casting a wide net:  the
position is open to all qualified applicants, so those of you outside
the Federal work force have a shot at it.  The salary range is an
attractive $63-98K/year.  The attached document file has all the
details.

(See attached file: FWS5-07-052.doc)

Michael Odom
Michael C. Odom