[PCA] Fw: Pollinators & Agriculture Questionnaire -- Please participate!

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Wed Jul 25 13:29:23 CDT 2007

Hello All -

I thought you might be interested in participating in this survey being
taken by Annette Meredith from the University of Maryland.  She is
interested in receiving responses from anyone in North America who is
"involved in sustainable agriculture, pollinator research, or both. The
purpose of this research is to identify cultural values and beliefs toward
pollinators in an agricultural setting. This questionnaire will address
perceptions about the likelihood and practicality of pollinator promotion
being incorporated into existing agricultural conservation practices."
(see e-mail below)

You can access the questionnaire at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=vjNSx7oaiXwdO_2fyQg4b_2brg_3d_3d

Or, e-mail Annette Meredith directly at: (meredith at mdsg.umd.edu) - Be sure
to put "Pollinator Questionnaire Request" as the subject line of the
e-mail.

-Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

"Annette Meredith" <meredith at mdsg.umd.edu>
07/13/2007 10:25 PM

"'Annette Meredith'" <meredith at mdsg.umd.edu>
cc

Subject
Pollinators & Agriculture Questionnaire -- Please participate!

Greetings!
As part of a larger research study, I have developed a questionnaire that
seeks your opinions and views on the topic of pollinators in agriculture.
I am gathering information from agricultural producers, land managers and
scientists.  I would like to ask you to take a few minutes to participate
in the study by completing an online questionnaire that takes 5-10 minutes
to complete.  Your answers will be kept confidential and information
gathered from the questionnaire will be pooled and not linked to any
individuals.  At the completion of the study, results will be available
upon your request.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to
contact me.  Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Best regards,  Annette Meredith
Annette M Meredith, PhD Candidate
University of Maryland
4321 Hartwick Road, Suite 300