[PCA] WEB: Pollinators and Native Plants Website from Michigan State Univ

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Jul 20 16:26:07 CDT 2007

http://www.nativeplants.msu.edu

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Rufus Isaacs <isaacsr at msu.edu>

Pollinator Enthusiasts:

I wanted to make you aware of recent additions to our website on Enhancing
Beneficial Insects with Native Plants, online at www.nativeplants.msu.edu.
Information is provided on the bloom period and the suitability of native
Midwest herbaceous perennials for attracting pollinators and natural
enemies, and there are links to PDF versions of our extension bulletins
and powerpoint presentations listed below.

Please feel free to forward this information to others that may be
interested.

Publications
   1. Attracting Beneficial Insects with Native Flowering Plants.
   2. Conserving Native Bees on Farmland.
   3. Ecologically Based Farming Systems

Power Point presentations for teaching about pollinators, natural enemies,
and native plants.
      Pollinators Power Point
      Native plants Power Point
      Natural enemies Power Point