[PCA] New MPWG Spotlight on the Web

Megan_Haidet at fws.gov Megan_Haidet at fws.gov
Tue Jan 9 09:24:19 CST 2007

We have completed the second edition of our Medicinal Plant Working Group
"Spotlight on Members" series and we'd like you to take a look!

"From the Outback to the Prairie: Meet Marcello Pennacchio"
         visit: http://www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal/spotlight/index.htm

The Spotlight is an opportunity for us to introduce you to the membership
of MPWG. We will explore different professions, locations and topics
within medicinal plant conservation.

To learn more about the Medicinal Plant Working Group visit:
http://www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal/

To join the Medicinal Plant Working Group listserve visit:
http://www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal/mpwglist.htm