[PCA] QUESTION: Wildflower Seed Postcards

John De Noyer & Ann Csonka jdenoyer at verizon.net
Tue Apr 24 23:36:38 CDT 2007

Jil should know if any regulations would apply. If not, there should be some
rules for folks who don't think. People who work on NPS land and have no
concept of land conservation, natural systems etc?
The bookstore manager probably means well, but they could boost their gift
shop sales in other ways. do they already have postcards with anything like
a site-specific cool question (or series of questions) on the card(s), with
direction to go to a website - - - on the website: the answer and some
"reward" for looking it up.
Ann Csonka, Nature's Web