[PCA] Federal Highway Admin. & Environmental Research Funding

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Wed Sep 6 09:40:46 CDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:34:26 -0500
From: "Harper-Lore, Bonnie" <Bonnie.Harper-Lore at fhwa.dot.gov>
Subject: PLEASE post on your listserves and/or contact lists....oops forgot
     attachment, here it is!  Thanks!!!

  <<TEAM & STEP 2006.doc>>
The FHWA, Natural Environment Team no longer has environmental research
funding.  The ONLY way we can get it back, is IF our stakeholders (YOU)
take time to say what you want.  This sounds desperate, because it is.
PLEASE FORWARD AND REGISTER TOO!!!

Attached is a one page explanation from all my team members.  Your help
will only take 5 minutes.  It REALLY is that easy.
Just visit:  http://knowledge.fhwa.dot.gov/cops/step.nsf
In four easy steps you will help us help critters, wetlands, brownfields,
reduced mowing, biodivsersity, water quality, conferences, and
conservation in general.

Remember our roads run through your lands.  Our decisions and capabilities
affect all of us.

Thanks for your help.  My team and I really appreciate it!   We hope to
partner with you in the near future!

Sincerely,
Bonnie

Bonnie L. Harper-Lore