[PCA] Accepting resumes for NWF Habitat Volunteer Coordinator

Melinda Hughes hughes at nwf.org
Sat Dec 2 12:05:22 CST 2006

Please forward to anyone that you think qualifies and would be interested in this position based at our Headquarters in Reston, VA.  Thank you!

Melinda

National Wildlife Federation, America's conservation organization passionate about protecting wildlife for our children's future, is seeking a dynamic and dedicated worker to serve as Volunteer Coordinator.  This person will be responsible for:

*	Coordinate and administer volunteer program, focusing on habitat related volunteering,
*	Aid with future planning and development; including volunteer program development, department planning, and organizational planning
*	Supervise and direct volunteers

Qualifications:
*	B.A. or B.S. in environmental education, communications, human relations/psychology, or related subject.
*	At least three years experience in volunteers administration and management, project management or fund-raising.
*	Because of working with confidential and personal information, any new candidates will be required to pass a background check (paid for by NWF) prior to being hired.
*	Excellent written and oral communication skills.
*	Excellent organizational skills.
*	Self-motivated and proficient with Microsoft applications.

NWF offers an excellent benefits package.  NWF is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.  To apply, go to www.nwf.org/careergateway

NWF's mission is to inspire Americans to protect wildlife for our children's future.

Melinda Hughes-Wert
Manager, Volunteer Programs
Phone: 703-438-6198  |  Fax: 703-438-6468  |  Cell: 703-835-7148  |  hughes at nwf.org
National Wildlife Federation