[PCA] Please post -- Impact of Gly-pro, Rodeo

Johnny Randall jrandall at email.unc.edu
Wed Sep 29 19:14:46 CDT 2004

Karen:  I recommend that you visit www.beyondpesticides.com for the most up to date information
on pesticides and their environmental effects.  And to the best of my knowledge, both Gly-pro and
Rodeo are the glyphosate (Roundup cousins) formulations that are approved for aquatic
applications because these do not contain the surfactant (= spreader/sticker) that harms aquatic
organisms.  So if you are OK with glyphosate, then these herbicides are even safer. Johnny
Randall