[PCA] REQUEST: CNPS Botanists Helping Botanists

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Mon Jan 5 08:33:24 CST 2004

Please directly contact Callie Mack (callie at sdccu.net) if you can assist
in this effort.  I'm not involved in this effort and can't give you any
more details.

We are now starting to get "wish lists" from botanists, naturalists and
environmentalists who lost their homes and libraries in the fires. We
are posting these on the CNPS Botanists Helping Botanists web page,
http://www.cnpssd.org/fire/donations.html
Please check these lists if you haven't lately, and see if there are
books you can donate for this effort, then email me and let me know what
you have. You can either bring your books to the CNPS monthly meeting,
deliver them to my house, or call me and I'll arrange to come and pick
them up. (I'll even dust them off if necessary!)

Thanks,

Callie Mack

--
Callie Mack Illustration