[PCA] FW: Botanical Illustration Weekend Desert Field Workshop

pete veilleux vllx at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 29 00:10:02 CST 2004

donald davidson, wandering watercolorist, sent me this announcement
about a class he's giving on painting mojave wildflowers in the spring.

i said: looking at flowers in the middle of the desert?  and learning
some new skill like painting?

naw.  i'd miss all my favorite tv shows!

haaaha!

pete veilleux

east bay wilds
510.409.5858