[PCA] WORKSHOP: Pollinator Workshop (Washington, DC)

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Wed Aug 11 09:14:10 CDT 2004

Just FYI.  I have nothing to do with the workshop, so please contact
Jennifer Lebling (leblingj at usna.ars.usda.gov).

----- Message from "Jennifer Lebling" <LeblingJ at usna.ars.usda.gov> on Tue,
10 Aug 2004 12:12:53 -0400 -----

Hello,

Dr. David Inouye of the University of Maryland has suggested that I
contact your organization regarding an opportunity that might be of
interest to your members and best of all it's FREE!!

The U.S. National Arboretum has joined the National Park Service and
the University of Maryland to co-sponsor an exciting, educational
opportunity for Promoting Pollinators in Public Places. This workshop is
for resource managers, public gardeners, educators, and others
interested in enhancing habitat for butterflies, bees, and pollinators
in public spaces.

I've attached a .pdf to this email in the hope that this could be
posted on your website with a link to the U.S. National Arboretum
website www.usna.usda.gov.  This workshop is a feature on our homepage
with a direct link to the brochure.  Please feel free to contact me if
you have questions . . .

Jennifer L. J. Lebling, CPP
Horticultural Education Program Coordinator
U.S. National Arboretum
3501 New York Ave. NE
Washington, DC  20002
202-245-5898