[MPWG] Best wishes for a Happy New Year to the Plant Conservation Alliance collaborators!

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Thu Dec 31 17:50:30 CST 2020

As 2020 draws to a close, I would like to propose a toast to YOU, the Plant Conservation Alliance collaborators, for your exciting and boundless efforts this year to address the needs of our native plants and their habitats. By challenging people to improve biodiversity in their own backyards, by conducting research so we can better restore habitat, and by celebrating and appreciating the beauty and wonder of our native plant species, you have made a mark on 2020. Here is to a New Year filled with promise that will build on your efforts by continuing to work together locally, regionally, and nationally to ensure the healthy persistence of the plant species and ecosystems we hold so dearly.

Happy New Year and Best Wishes to You for a Healthy and Productive 2021!

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.

Botanist, US Fish & Wildlife Service-Division of Scientific Authority

Chair, Plant Conservation Alliance Federal Committee

5275 Leesburg Pike, MS: IA

Falls Church, VA 22041-3803

703-358-1708 x 1753

703-358-2276 (FAX)

Let’s put the right seed, in the right place, at the right time!

- United States National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy> for Rehabilitation and Restoration