[MPWG] MPWG Growing Chinese Medicinal Plants

Peggy Schafer pschafer at sonic.net
Tue Oct 28 18:12:52 CDT 2014

Hi All,

Here on the left coast the cultivation of Chinese mp is starting to take off
and cooperative groups are forming; as Jean mentioned it is important to
work together. No one farm or region can grow a truly comprehensive array of
herbs so we must join forces. There has been a big enough buzz for enough
time that I went ahead and published a book with Chelsea Green Publishing a
couple of years ago; the Chinese Medicinal Herb Farm A Cultivators Guide to
Small-Scale Organic Herb Production book is available at most libraries or
can be purchased off our website or at other locations too. (Sorry about the
plug - it seemed in appropriate in context here.)

Peg Schafer

Chinese Medicinal Herb Farm

296 Wetmore Lane

Petaluma, CA 94952