[MPWG] Growing Chinese Herbs

Terressentials terressentials at mailworks.org
Mon Oct 27 20:41:03 CDT 2014

Hi.  I am wondering if there is anyone out there in the USA that is
currently growing the Chinese medicinal herbs that are being discussed
(that have been verified, tested and vetted) with USDA NOP organic
certification? (or in the process of transitioning to organic certified)

If there is anyone growing these herbs as organic certified, I'd
appreciate hearing from you. Or if anyone knows of this type of organic
operations, I'd appreciate receiving any leads.

Thank you kindly.

Diana Kaye