[MPWG] Graduate opportunities in ethnobotany and plant conservation

Nathaniel Putnam nputnam at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 23 20:27:17 CDT 2013

I am looking for resources regarding graduate programs in Ethnobotany
and Plant Conservation. I have a number of undergraduate students who
are interested in finding out about internships and/or research
opportunities in these areas.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Nathaniel

--
Plant's Eye View
www.plantseyeview.com

Medicinal Plant Program
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
http://www.umass.edu/mpp/

The more high-tech we become, the more nature we need.- Richard Louv

The purpose of education is to empower people to take control of their own
lives.- Paulo Freire

What good is it for a person to gain the whole world, yet lose his/her soul?-
Mark 8:36

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.-
Gandhi