[MPWG] Register for American Council of Medicinally Active Plants Conference, UMass Amherst, June 2nd-5th

Nathaniel Putnam nputnam at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 13 13:39:31 CDT 2013

UMass Amherst will be hosting the 4th annual conference of the
American Council of Medicinally Active Plants from June 2nd-5th.

The Early Registration deadline is March 15th.

Visit: http://www.acmap.org/conference-registration
for more information, including workshops and guest speakers list.

--
Medicinal Plant Program
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

The more high-tech we become, the more nature we need.- Richard Louv

The purpose of education is to empower people to take control of their own
lives.- Paulo Freire

What good is it for a person to gain the whole world, yet lose his/her soul?-
Mark 8:36

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.-
Gandhi