[MPWG] Want to study the medicinal plants of the Amazon rainforest?

Marjorie Nieh mintresearch at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 22:02:45 CDT 2012

I received your email sent on 10/10. The trip appears to apply to students only, and dates for interviews, etc. have expired. Do you expect non-students to attend the trip? Please advise. The fare that includes airfare from Newark, NJ in one sentence and in another sentence: the fee doesn't include airfare, passport application, etc. Please explain.

Marjorie Nieh