[MPWG] United Plant Savers - e-format 2012- Journal

Susan Leopold susan at unitedplantsavers.org
Thu Mar 15 19:29:22 CDT 2012

United Plant Savers is a non-profit organization dedicated to medicinal plant conservation.  For more info about UpS check out our website: www.unitedplantsavers.org. I would like to share with the MPWG  our recent journal. Great to meet everyone at the last MPWG meeting and I hope you all enjoy the journal and please send us feedback.  This journal goes out to our membership in printed form,  if you are not a member of UpS, please consider joining. Susan

Themes for this issue are:
- Relevance of Research
- Poaching Concerns in the National Forest
- Cohosh Research
- Butternut Canker
- Lomatium
- Goldenseal's synergy
-and much, much more......

EBOOK LINK: http://www.unitedplantsavers.org/journal/2012/winter/
(This new format requires your browser has Flash player installed)

DOWNLOAD PDF: You can also download a copy of the Fall Bulletin in PDF format at: www.unitedplantsavers.org/pdf/2012_journal_winter.pdf

The updated 2012 Nursery Directory is on the home page under news section and can also be found on the member's resources area.
(http://www.unitedplantsavers.org/pdf/2012_nursery_directory.pdf).

Susan Leopold
Executive Director
susan at unitedplantsavers.org