[MPWG] Fw: International Congress on Natural Products Research - Jul 28 - Aug 1 (NYC, USA)

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Thu Mar 15 13:26:45 CDT 2012

Please see the info below. There is a great list of plenary speakers and
invited speakers from the United States and abroad, some of whom you might
recognize from our listserve!  Thanks to Dr. Freddie Ann Hoffman for
forwarding this information! -Patricia
----------------------------

2012 International Congress on Natural Products Research
Global change, natural products and human health
Grand Hyatt
New York City, New York
July 28 - August 1, 2012

Registration is now open!
www.icnpr2012.org

"The organizing committee invites you to participate in the 2012
International Congress on Natural Products Research. This is the joint
meeting hosted by the American Society of Pharmacognosy (ASP) and our
sister societies from Europe: the Society for Medicinal Plant Research
(GA), the Italian Society of Phytochemistry (SIF), the Phytochemical
Society of Europe (PSE) and the French Speaking Society of Pharmacognosy
(AFERP). The venue for this exciting meeting is the Grand Hyatt New York,
located in the vibrant center of Manhattan in New York City, close to many
of the attractions that have made New York a world famous destination."

Symposia feature the following themes:
The Promise of Biodiversity
Ethnobotanical Drug Discovery
Advances in Natural Product Analytical Technologies
Concept to Clinic: Caspofungin at Merck
Natural Product Synthesis
PK and Metabolism of Natural Products
Chemistry of Symbiosis
Genome Mining for Natural Product Discovery
Biosynthetic Chemistry

Submit an abstract for oral presentations or poster session:
Deadline: May, 11 2012