[MPWG] EU - herbal remedy restrictions

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 12:09:28 CDT 2011

greetings,

can we take a moment from our other daily activities to listen to what is
happening in the EU regarding herbs and herbal supplements.

perhaps you already know about the regulations / restrictions on herbal
remedies.
lets help our european neighbors.
below are two video's explaining. one has links to help with a petition.

then, please pass along to everyone you know.

10 minute video explaining the situation=>
http://www.savenaturalhealth.eu/
it is very detailed. there are links if you choose to sign the petition.

here is a shorter video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rah6T1Thf1c&feature=player_embedded#at=202

ps: this could happen here

--

" ... change the way you look at things, ... the things you look at change."

Wayne Dwyer

--

Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower
R.N., Herbalist, Reiki