[MPWG] Fwd: White List

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Mon Oct 25 14:36:37 CDT 2010

Thanks for providing more information.

I still would like to see the actual proposed language in its entirety
that provides the specific details that they are inviting comment on.
Maybe I didn't look closely enough at the links in your original message,
but I felt like it was just a collection of disjointed information without
any real explanatory info - ? I can't comprehend how the public could be
asked for comments without being provided the complete and actual proposed
language. Maybe I'm just used to the U.S. federal requirement to publish
in the Federal Register?

Thanks,
-Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

Conrad Richter <conrad at richters.com>
Sent by: mpwg-bounces at lists.plantconservation.org
10/25/2010 03:06 PM