[MPWG] Meet my Madhuca friend who has saved millions of lives

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 04:12:47 CST 2009

Dear Group Members,

     New documents added in series "Excerpts from my field diary (July 2009 onwards)" are now online. Please visit

Less known but
                              potential plant Bhadhar waiting for researchers

Oh! That’s why
                              Dhamas is known as “Big
                              Brother”.

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork24.html

Visit to dense
                              forest where ferocious Machadema
                              lives

Ulat Kauha
                              tree and its unique healing
                              properties

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork25.html

Hariyar Chiwraphool root for root cause of mild fever

Jhurga, Tiwra, Zillo, Batra, Batri—never ending list of Tradtional Pulses full of Health
http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork27.html
Wild tuber for
                              Type II Diabetes and differentiation in approaches
                              of Tradtional Healers and Quacks

                               Chhote
                              Dashmuri and its use with Medicinal
                              Rice
http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork28.html
Meet
                              my Madhuca friend who has saved millions of lives

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork29.html

Medicinal Tree
                              Gindhol for everyone
                               Few important
                              information related to Human-Elephant
                              conflicts
http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork26.html

Pankaj Oudhia
[Give me space, I will enrich your knowledge.]