[MPWG] Fw: 4th Int. Symposium Breeding Research on Medicinal & Aromatic Plants, June 18-21, 2009 - SLOVENIA

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Mon Jun 15 08:30:37 CDT 2009

To keep you apprised of medicinal plant activities around the world!

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

----- Forwarded by Patricia De Angelis/ARL/R9/FWS/DOI on 06/15/2009 09:28
AM -----

"C Prakash Kala" <cpkala at rediffmail.com>
06/13/2009 06:31 AM

<Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov>
cc

Subject
4th Int. Symposium Breeding Research on Medicinal & Aromatic Plants

Dear Dr. Patricia,

Greetings from India.

The 4th International Symposium Breeding Research on Medicinal & Aromatic
Plants is going to be held in Ljubjlana, Slovenia during 18-21 June 2009.
I am one of the invitee to deliver a keynote lecture on the ecological and
ethnobotanical approaches for the conservation of medicinal and aromatic
plants. I am very much optimistic of the success of this forthcoming
symposium and hope that the deliberations made during the symposium will
improve our understanding and knowledge on the issues related to the
medicinal and aromatic plants sector. The details on the symposium is
available at the following website ;

http://www.isbmap2009.si/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=2

Thanks, and with warm regards,

Chandra Prakash Kala