[MPWG] Wellness Workshop at Masonville General Store

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 20:30:04 CDT 2008

Hello friends,
Masonville General Store owner and dear friend Kendal is opening
up a space in her store again for part 3 of 'Living in Harmony with the
Seasons - Herbs as Foods and Food as our Best Medicine'. If I may say so
myself, this class will not only be fun but of interest to everyone. We will
cover several simple food recipes and herbs as foods for preventing and
managing colds, flu, sore throat, runny nose, cough and heated conditions.
We'll be doing 5 hands on herb - (functional) food preparations for autumn
and winter medicine.
Hope to see many of you again.
See details below.
Marguerite

Masonville General Store Fall Wellness Workshop
Sunday, September 7th, 1 to 3pm
*Living in Harmony with the Seasons with Herbs as Food and Foods as our Best
Medicine*
*
*
Bolster your immune system with a comprehensive list of food and herbs
that help balance and nourish us as summer transitions into fall.
Nurse-Herbalist, Marguerite Bower discusses what we can collect, preserve
and store to sustain our health for the winter months ahead.
This class will examine which foods and herbs support our internal systems
responsible for optimal nutrient transportation and assimilation. Food
preparations will be demonstrated, with recipes. We'll also have a show and
tell on local seeds and grains useful for flours, with instructions on
collection, garbling and storing.
Regain and re-balance for the winter months ahead. Earth's harvest-bounty
begs us to prepare for this transition, the time between our outward
(active) and inward (slowing down) rhythms.
Please forward to interested friends and family.
*$10- Pre-registration requested *
*607) 265-3808*

Masonville General Store
2095 State Highway 206
PO Box 299
Masonville, NY, 13804
607.265.3808
Masonvillegeneralstore at frontiernet.net

--
Green Blessings,
Sincerely

May our walk be soft and gentle
as we gather our roots once again.

Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower, R.N., Herbalist
TheHerbalNurses™
10517 Turnpike Rd.
East Meredith, NY 13757
(607) 278-9635