[MPWG] Medicinal Rice in Traditional Healing

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 13:41:14 CST 2008

Dear Group Members,

      Rice is well known around the world but information about Medicinal Rice is limited to the natives of few regions. In Indian state Chhattisgarh, natives specially Traditional Healers have in depth knowledge about different Medicinal Rice. If you search the reference literatures, you will find maximum references from Chhattisgarh. I am documenting traditional knowledge about Medicinal Rice from over a decade. Although part of this knowledge is online through hundreds of research articles in internet but in order to present this knowledge in compiled form, I am preparing detailed report titled 'Medicinal Rice in Traditional Healing in Indian state Chhattisgarh.' Current size of this report is plus 50 GB.

This report is not on-line through Ecoport. I am adding it in offline database. Hoping that my webmasters will be able to bring this database online very soon. I am uploading complete report on Diabetes (plus 200 GB) in this offline database as it seems, due to technical problem and tight budget (?), Ecoport is not in condition to handle it.

I have written few knols on Medicinal Rice. You can visit to these links for details.

Medicinal Rice Tenduphool

http://knol.google.com/k/pankaj-oudhia/medicinal-rice-tenduphool/3nerdtj3s9l79/3#

Leucoderma and Medicinal Rice

http://knol.google.com/k/pankaj-oudhia/leucoderma-and-medicinal-rice/3nerdtj3s9l79/4#