[MPWG] Over 10,000,000 pages on Type II Diabetes

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 14:44:26 CST 2008

Dear Group Members,

Today is World Diabetes Day (Nov. 14).Here is present status of scientific
report on Type II Diabetes, I am preparing from last 14 years.
 This report is
near completion now. At present the size of report is over 200 GB. In terms of
pages, over 10 million pages (A4 size). The report is written in code words in
order to avoid its misuse. This report is a result of interactions with over
6000 Traditional Healers, herb collectors, farmers, herb vendors, traders etc.
of Indian state Chhattisgarh. Over 80,000 high resolution pictures (over 210
GB; other than 200 GB text) are important part of this report. Over 650,000
pages and 30,000 pictures are online at Ecoport.org, so far.

Most of the traditional knowledge documented in this report is coming for the
first time among world community. This knowledge is not present in ancient
Indian literatures as well as in world literatures. Many Healers interacted
during surveys are not with us. Their knowledge is safe in this report. Complex
herbal formulations having hundreds of herbs are mentioned in details. This
report gives details of over 2000 methods through which herbal combinations are
given. Each method is described in over 5000 pages.  Traditional Allelopathic Knowledge through
which herbs are enriched with medicinal properties before harvesting is
described in much detail.

According to plan, I have
written 75 percent of this report but in fact based on knowledge present in the
state, I feel that I have to write throughout life. I am
planning to write reports on heart diseases and cancer in coming years. The
reports on Medicinal Rice and Agrohomoeopathy are also near completion.

>From collection of
information to typing of report, it is effort of one person as I am working
without any financial as well as technical help from anyone. You can imagine
the effort and cost involved in it so far.

Some links for on-line part of this report in Ecoport.

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/botanical-17.htm

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/diabetes101.htm

regards
Pankaj Oudhia