[MPWG] East Meredith HerbDay 2008 Committee Mtg for our plants ...

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:04:50 CDT 2008

Hello all, Please take this as an open invitation if your local to come join

us in preparing another HerbDay this year.
We know its kind of early on. But here in upstate New York, summer is
bursting with life. Plus, its much warmer than Autumn.
So we have HerbDay here when the weather is much kinder to us ...

In preparation for the 3rd annual Delaware and Otsego County

HerbDay 2008 on July 27th, a committee meeting will

be held in East Meredith at Harmony Hill Retreat Center from 4:30 to 6:30
p.m. this Thursday evening, June 5th.

Organizers said the purpose of this years HerbDay is multifaceted. With its
original message of celebrating the importance of herbs and herbalism
through educational public activities being its main focus, *HerbDay 2008
will also encompass local, environmental and sustainability issues*.

Volunteer input will be sought on how to make this a hands-on learning and
sustainably active local event.

*Organizers need local farmers, growers, teachers, environmentalists,
herbalists, alternative practitioners, community elders and anyone else who
is interested in making local networking happen can attend to provide ideas
and input. *

Those who plan to attend this meeting are asked to call Chris Rosenthal of
Harmony Hill Retreat Center at 607-278-6609.

--
Green Blessings,
Sincerely

May our walk be soft and gentle
as we gather our roots once again.

Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower, R.N., Herbalist
TheHerbalNurses™
10517 Turnpike Rd.
East Meredith, NY 13757
(607) 278-9635