[MPWG] addendum Re: Saving Plants That Save Lives

Bob Beyfuss rlb14 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 3 15:22:19 CST 2008

Laws don't protect plants, in fact laws protecting plants that are
completely unenforceable, as most plant laws are, only serve to make the
plants more valuable and do far more harm than good. Where is the evidence
that any law protecting any commercially used plant has actually
accomplished that goal?   People who nurture and use plants protect them
far more than any laws.