[MPWG] Recent Articles on Indian herbs

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 13:59:46 CST 2007

Dear Group Members,

         Here is list articles appeared in Ecoport last week, You are invited to go through it.

Is Stevia a part of detailed scientific report on Type II Diabetes?
http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=earticleView&earticleId=3089&page=-2

It’s not so easy to suggest Herb based recommendations.
http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=earticleView&earticleId=3090&page=-2

Research on integrated use of drugs belonging to different systems of medicine: A need of hour.
http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=earticleView&earticleId=3091&page=-2

That’s why obnoxious weed Parthenium is added in herbal combinations used in treatment of Type II Diabetes and associated diseases.
http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=earticleView&earticleId=3092&page=-2

Its time to gain from Rice not to blame it.
http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=earticleView&earticleId=3093&page=-2

New experiences while writing detailed scientific report on Type II Diabetes in Ecoport.
 http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=earticleView&earticleId=3087&page=-2

 About all, I am missing during preparation of scientific report on Type II Diabetes.
 http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=earticleView&earticleId=3088&page=-2

Other articles

*Hurdles and Problems coming while preparation of detailed scientific report on Type II Diabetes. Part- I.

*Details of short visit to Biodiversity rich Bootigarh region of Indian state Chhattisgarh.

regards
Pankaj Oudhia