[MPWG] Federal Land Management Policy and Hypocrisy

Jim Chamberlain jachambe at vt.edu
Tue May 1 07:02:27 CDT 2007

I thought this discussion group was about medicinal plants, hence the name
Medicinal Plants Working Group. Since this diatribe has nothing to do with
MPWG why is it on this list serve?

Jim Chamberlain, Ph.D.,CF
Research Scientist, Non-Timber Forest Products
Coordinator, Research Group 5.11 (Non-Wood Forest Products), IUFRO
U.S. Forest Service, SRS-4352, National Agroforestry Center
1650 Ramble Road
Blacksburg, VA 24060

Tel: 540-231-3611
Fax: 540-231-1383