[MPWG] Herbal Information

lindaalbert john lindaalbert_22 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 09:27:24 CST 2006

Dear Group Members,
  I am in the process of developing a platform for we herbalist for Buy Sell Herbs, Herbal Products, essential oils, chinese herbs, bulk herbs, herbal medicine, medicinal herbs on the portal as http://www.worldherb.net

  And Herb knowledgebase which i am developing as http://www.worldherb.net/encyclopedia/index.php

  I am looking for the feedabck for developing this platform. Herbal Directory is also major section for interaction purpose.

  This is non commercial project and there is no fee and charges for the membership and offers.

  Looking for your valuable suggestions

  Thanks

  Linda