[MPWG] 2006 Organic Growers School

Tony Hayes herbalogic at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 12:57:17 CST 2006

I agree Robin and would like to attend however I can't be in two places at once and feel I have a responsibility as co-chair of AHPA's NTFP committee to attend the FWS Public meeting on Ginseng Conservation in Flatwoods, WV on the 11Th (see attachment).
  I hope many of you can attend at least one of these two very important functions next weekend.
  Tony

MoonBranch Botanicals <moonbranch at earthlink.net> wrote:
  A good educational opportunity for people interested in native and medicinal plants, permaculture, and ecologically minded design and implementation of production systems.

http://www.organicgrowersschool.org/index.html

Robin Suggs
MoonBranch Botanicals
5294 Yellow Creek Road
Robbinsville, North Carolina 28771
USA

Telephone: 828.479.2788
moonbranch at earthlink.net
www.moonbranch.com

Member:
American Herbalist Guild
Co-op America
Green Products Alliance
National Network of Forest Practitioners
North Carolina Consortium on Natural Medicines
North Carolina Goodness Grows/NCDA&CS
North Carolina Natural Products Association
Southwestern North Carolina RC&D Council
United Plant Savers

It is well for people who think to change their minds occasionally
in order to keep them clean.
For those who do not think, it is best at least to rearrange their
prejudices once in a while.
-Luther Burbank (1849-1926) born on Mar 7

Disclaimer
Any advice given on this list regarding diagnosis or treatments etc. reflects ONLY the opinion of the individual who posts the message. The information contained in posts is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. All medical and other healthcare information that is discussed on this list should be carefully reviewed by the individual reader and their qualified healthcare professional. Posts do not reflect any official opinions or positions of the Plant Conservation Alliance.

Anthony J. Hayes, PresidentRidge Runner Trading Company, Inc.P.O. Box 391Boone, NC 28607PH: 828.264.3615FX: 828.262.3605herbalogic at yahoo.com