[MPWG] NCAHG Community Meeting (Asheville, NC)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Sun Jan 8 09:37:42 CST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 12:44:35 -0500 (EST)
From: MoonBranch Botanicals <moonbranch at earthlink.net>
To: moonbranch at earthlink.net
Subject: NCAHG Community Meeting

           The North Carolina Chapter of the American Herbalists Guild

                       will be holding a community meeting

       on Monday, January 23 in the Earth Fare Community Room in Asheville

      Please come out and join us to learn more about the NCAHG and what we
     have to offer. We have many exciting activities planned for 2006 and we
     welcome you to get involved. We look forward to hearing from our local
      community. We are currently accepting applications for the board, if
        you are interested this information it will be discussed at this
         meeting. We would love to here from you, hope to see you there!

                Questions? You can contact us at ncherbalists.com

Robin Suggs
MoonBranch Botanicals
5294 Yellow Creek Road
Robbinsville, North Carolina 28771
USA

Telephone: 828.479.2788
moonbranch at earthlink.net
www.moonbranch.com

Member:
American Herbalist Guild, Green Products Alliance, North Carolina Consortium on Natural Medicines, North Carolina Goodness Grows/NCDA&CS, North Carolina Natural Products Association, Southwestern North Carolina RC&D Council

It is well for people who think to change their minds occasionally in order to keep them clean.
For those who do not think, it is best at least to rearrange their prejudices once in a while.
-Luther Burbank (1849-1926) born on Mar 7