[MPWG] Memorial Ceremony for Dr. Floyd E. Leaders, Jr.

F Hoffman - HeteroGeneity, LLC fhoffman at heterogeneity-LLC.com
Mon Feb 27 20:23:52 CST 2006

Floyd E. Leaders, Jr., PhD:   Dec. 11, 1931 - Feb. 26, 2006

All messages sent to me will be forwarded to Dr. Leaders' wife, Madeline van
Hoose.   You may contact her directly at:

MVanhoose at aol.com.

Information regarding the memorial ceremony is below.

Regards -

Freddie Ann

Freddie Ann Hoffman, MD
HeteroGeneity, LLC
5611  16th Street, NW
Washington, DC  20011
Tel.:  202-545-6843
Fax:  202-545-6844
 <mailto:fhoffman at heterogeneity-LLC.com> fhoffman at heterogeneity-LLC.com

 <http://www.heterogeneity-LLC.com> www.heterogeneity-LLC.com

  _____