[MPWG] quick question about ginseng use

Cafesombra at aol.com Cafesombra at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 09:50:34 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/28/2005 8:19:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
abrush at hotmail.com writes:

What is  intended the purpose of the nail oil? And what is the extractant
used,  oil?
~Amy

The purpose of the nail oil is to look pretty, and to sell.  I agree  it's
probably mystique -- ooooo, it's medicinal AND magenta... but I wanted to  see
if there was actually any historical use / justification.  If it  were hand oil
then some of the other postings would be relavant.  Soles of  feet and palms
of hands absorb more chems then other topical areas.  But  nails?  that's the
question.  I am fully aware of what Panax is, if  it's in there just for show
they probably source the cheapest available,  probably asian.
I don't want to share more of their proprietery information about
ingredients.  I'm sourcing for them, not formulating, so, may not be able  to say
anything about it. Or, may be able to convince them to source  it from some ethical
farmer/s. We'll see.
Thanks for your note, J