[MPWG] Shikimic pathway chart

Mark herbcowboy at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 11:34:04 CST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: rrr at montana.com
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:05:14
To:mpwg at lists.plantconservation.org
Subject: [MPWG] Shikimic pathway chart

Hi folks,

Maybe this will help. I placed a simple chart of the three main
biosynthetic pathways of plants on my website. Go to this address and
click on the file. It's a Word file that can be downloaded or just viewed
in Word.

www.rrreading.com/paragons.html

Feel free to use it to teach others. Just don't sell it (bad karma).
Chemists, please let me know if you see any mistakes.

Cheers, Robyn