[MPWG] Conference Supporters Sought

Cafesombra at aol.com Cafesombra at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 11:50:47 CST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Herbalists Without Borders is organizing a conference on the role of
traditional medicine in primary health care particularly for the poor, to  occur next
year in early November.  We are seeking financial support for  this
conference.  If you would kindly review our conference announcement  and sponsorship
query, pass it on to other colleagues or let us know to whom  within your
organization we might address this query, we would very much  appreciate your
support.

_www.herbalistswithoutborders.org/sponsorHWB.html_
(http://www.herbalistswithoutborders.org/sponsorHWB.html)

_www.herbalistswithoutborders.org/HWBconference2006.html_
(http://www.herbalistswithoutborders.org/HWBconference2006.html)

Please contact me directly at this email address if you are interested or
have any ideas for us, thanks!

Kind regards,
Jennifer Chesworth
_www.herbalistswithoutborders.org_ (http://www.herbalistswithoutborders.org)